The week of October 7-11, Mānoa Heritage Center will be hosting our first hula camp! No refunds after October 1.
Hula Camp with Kumu Michael Pili Pang
- Mon Oct 7 – Fri Oct 11, 8:30 am – 3 pm
- Hula camp fee, $50 per student (lunch included)*
- Open to all 3rd through 6th graders
- Mānoa Heritage Center will host a hula camp for students in grades 4 and 5, taught by renowned kumu hula Michael Pili Pang. Slated for October 7-11, 2019, during Hawai‘i Department of Education’s (HIDOE) fall break, the hula camp will be held at Mānoa Heritage Center under the watchful gaze of Kūkaʻōʻō Heiau and Kahalaopuna, the rainbow goddess of Mānoa. Kumu from Hālau Hula Ka Noʻeau will teach 30 students mele and hula using MHC’s garden of native plants and Mānoa’s wind and rain as inspiration.
- Limited to 30 students. REGISTER HERE!
- PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com with questions or to be added to the waitlist.
*Thanks to a generous benefactor, there are a limited number of need-based scholarships available. Please email to inquire.
This workshop series is made possible with funding provided by Hawai‘i Tourism through the Kūkulu Ola Program.